Page 37 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dream Team / All things Trump-y

Thanks
    Thanked 57,201 Times in 12,256 Posts
    I can use a little help here as I'm having trouble picking the symbol of my oppression for the next 4 years.

Should I go with this one..?

Or should I go with this one..?

The first one pretty much nails the look but the second one's got the Hydra slogan going for it.
    My HEVC/H.265/x265 videos can be played with either VLC or MPC-HC

Do your demons, do they ever let you go..?
    When you've tried, do they hide, deep inside..?
    Is it someone that you know..?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,155 Times in 3,483 Posts

Exclamation

you might try these

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wildwest08 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,950 Times in 586 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    The first one pretty much nails the look but the second one's got the Hydra slogan going for it.
    This help?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I can live with that. Thanks.

I found this one but it was too tall for a decent avatar.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This trump election had me spinning in fucking circles, and I'm not one to swear much but I thought it was the end of the the whole fucked up world.

When something pisses me off I sit, I mope, I think.

I thunked.

I thought about trump and his last thirty years. He has been in a position of ultimate power. When he didn't get his way he could threaten, bribe, fire, litigate, or otherwise finagle his will.

He wanted the presidency to add power to his already powerful business position. But where is he really?

First, we have seen a significant taming of his demeanor. You can see on his face how he knows he is in deep doodoo. He sits with a dumb expression, nodding at instruction and asking second grader questions. Obama, always the gentleman, has refrained from verbally belittling trump since trump won the election, but he can't help but look at the man like he is looking at a leprous child molester. And it is not just Obama.

But the really gratifying part is trump is now public property. He is surrounded by people telling him what he can't do, and his money or deceptions cannot make any difference. He is in a cage of his own making and for all his boasting, manipulating and lies, he now has less power than he has had throughout his whole life.

trump is suffering sensory overload because he has no foundation to sustain the political challenges that he is being groomed to perform. trump is a Flight Sim enthusiast with a self impression that he had all of it down pat but through some karmic justice has found himself at 35,000 feet at the controls of a real Boeing 767 and now that it is too late he has only just realized how little prepared he really was.

A zebra can't change its stripes. trump is never going to acclimate to proficiently perform the duties of president. We know when he is cornered he has temper tantrums. We know he has deviant behaviors. We know he can't understand how to conduct himself in a socially acceptable manner. His judgment for actions in any public situation is poor.

The only reason that trump isn't a low-life tenement manager is because Daddy gave him a million dollars (possibly a bribe to keep him far away). trump has had a life of (one way or another) getting what he wants.

Now none of his methods are valid. He is not going to get what he wants. He is powerless. He is a republican puppet now.

One public fit, one grope, one questionable act and trump is finished. Impeachment is inevitable, that is if he doesn't outright quit. trump knows he fucked up. The only way for him to get his old power platform back is to not be president.

President Elect trump is at the controls and his 767 will shortly descend groundward at an alarmingly decreasing attitude.

Fortunately I have taken some solace in the belief that that asshole is going to take a hard nosedive into the ground.

donald trump does not belong in the Capital and there is nothing proper about him, thus I shall continue to avoid the capital of a proper noun and reference his name with a small t because he is just a small man with too much money.

I still have concern over what he might try to do, but mostly I am content to put my feet up and watch the comedy.
    Last edited by Jesse; 11-17-2016 at 05:40 PM. Reason: needed more power :)

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

Artificially Sweetened Toxic_Cherub's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,323 Times in 1,394 Posts
    This election has turned some seemingly normal people into something I can't quite put my finger on.

An aunt of mine, who is in her late 60's, and usually very subdued about things and very religious has turned into someone unrecognisable!

Last thing I heard from her was this, and I quote: "I hope everyone who voted for this man is happy now, we will have Satan and his whore in the white house. I hope you all enjoy living in hell fire for the next four years!" unquote.

It was kind of scary. My sweet auntie.....she's turned to the dark side.

I've a new outlook, at least trying it out for a few days..... he doesn't exist. I don't see him or hear him. Of course this means I'll have to throw all the tv sets out the window, which will no doubt piss some people off. I can live with that.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Toxic_Cherub For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic_Cherub View Post

It was kind of scary. My sweet auntie.....she's turned to the dark side.
    trump does bring out the best in people.

Of course this means I'll have to throw all the tv sets out the window, which will no doubt piss some people off. I can live with that.
    Use the TV as a computer monitor and log into Netflix. I've avoided TV that way for about six years.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Last thing I heard from her was this, and I quote: "I hope everyone who voted for this man is happy now, we will have Satan and his whore in the white house. I hope you all enjoy living in hell fire for the next four years!" unquote.
    I can't see what you think is so strange about that statement.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Artificially Sweetened Toxic_Cherub's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,323 Times in 1,394 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    I can't see what you think is so strange about that statement.
    If I'd heard it from you lovely Frosty, I wouldn't have thought it strange...

But from my dear sweet little old auntie.....I swear I was hearing the theme to twilight zone in my head!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Toxic_Cherub For This Useful Post:

Fucking With The Fuckwits Jaguar7777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,314 Times in 1,645 Posts
    I have a dream!

I just wanted to say it before Trump does .....................

Jag. (Stupid is as stupid does ... )
    You Know Absolutely Nothing, So Kindly Keep It To Yourself.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaguar7777 For This Useful Post: