Thread: Beyond posting style and sharing

Banned
    Thanks

Beyond posting style and sharing

We do not mind you sharing relevant news stories and links but we're not her to advertise Female forum and any other site you feel free,
    especially considering that your posts here are mostly exact copies of what you've posted elsewhere.

If you want to be an individual and share here that is fine.
    If you are just going to copy/paste the same things you do elsewhere, please don't bother.
    Hmm all interesting, okay, understandable, and WOW. I for one Iím torn on this particular issue. I mean that also goes for your competition off of here with another chats, discussions, and forums. At the same time have decided to leave BF (Broken Forums) and couple of more that I belong to. Basically, theres hardly activity on there and especially from the owner/s, admin/s, and mod/s on them. At the same time I'm going share this along with quote because to me its worth it in the long run.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waybeyondfedup For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 47,832 Times in 9,681 Posts
    And in the complete interest of transparency, I'm the individual who sent her that PM.

Quote Originally Posted by waybeyondfedup
    We do not mind you sharing relevant news stories and links but we're not here to advertise Female forum and any other site you feel free,
    especially considering that your posts here are mostly exact copies of what you've posted elsewhere.

If you want to be an individual and share here that is fine.
    If you are just going to copy/paste the same things you do elsewhere, please don't bother.
    Frosty,

Hmm all interesting, okay, understandable, and WOW. I for one I’m torn on this particular issue. I mean that also goes for your competition off of here with another chats, discussions, and forums. At the same time have decided to leave BF (Broken Forums) and couple of more that I belong to. Basically, theres hardly activity on there and especially from the owner/s, admin/s, and mod/s on them. At the same time I'm going share this along with quote because to me its worth it in the long run.
    Again, if you want to be an individual and a member here, we would love to have you,
    but you seem to be all about hashtags and copy/paste the same things at several forums,
    and quite a few of the things you've posted make absolutely no sense to anyone who is a member here.
    My HEVC/H.265/x265 videos can be played with either VLC or MPC-HC

"I swear I didn't know that .45 was loaded...
    In fact my memory ain't too clear...
    That's not to say she didn't get what she deserved...
    Least that's the way it looked from here..."

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

High Priestess of The Classics Jenny's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,776 Times in 1,561 Posts
    And to add to this, Frosty is a Supermod at this forum and I am one of the Administrators.

We interact with and reply to posts that members make on a regular basis but in order to do this, the posts must make some sense to us and the rest of the members here. This is why we really do not wish to have you copy/pasting everything you post in other venues here as they do not make sense to the members of this forum.

If you have something interesting to share as an individual, you are welcome to post it here but please try to take the intended audience at this forum into account.

Thanks.

sig courtesy of B.Bubba

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    And in the complete interest of transparency, I'm the individual who sent her that PM.

Again, if you want to be an individual and a member here, we would love to have you, but you seem to be all about hashtags and copy/paste the same things at several forums, and quite a few of the things you've posted make absolutely no sense to anyone who is a member here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    And to add to this, Frosty is a Supermod at this forum and I am one of the Administrators.

We interact with and reply to posts that members make on a regular basis but in order to do this, the posts must make some sense to us and the rest of the members here. This is why we really do not wish to have you copy/pasting everything you post in other venues here as they do not make sense to the members of this forum.

If you have something interesting to share as an individual, you are welcome to post it here but please try to take the intended audience at this forum into account.

Thanks.
    3/29/17

Dear Frosty, Jenny, and/or Whomever this may concerns,

Again, I still feel the same way as I did before all of this. In which hardly experience anymore because they pretty much get me and beyond. Still I'm going to be sharing all of this, but don't worry I'm going to be with holding the names, but not your titles. To me its still very important to post no matter what.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)
    Last edited by waybeyondfedup; 03-28-2017 at 11:17 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waybeyondfedup For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waybeyondfedup View Post
    Dear Frosty, Jenny, and/or Whomever this may concerns,

Again, I still feel the same way as I did before all of this. In which hardly experience anymore because they pretty much get me and beyond. Still I'm going to be sharing all of this, but don't worry I'm going to be with holding the names, but not your titles. To me its still very important to post no matter what.

It doesn't matter whether you withhold our names if you post a link to this thread in your other posts.

You are now banned. Have a nice life.

Yours Truly,
    Frosty (way beyond fed up with waybeyondfedup)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Fair call: having a rough past isn't an excuse to make zero sense & be a bit of a #twat.

No more #hashtags....

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrC. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 264,529 Times in 8,801 Posts
    <sigh> This person's posts reminded me of a client I had to interact with who had acknowledged mental health issues and was on fairly heavy medication. Talking to him was like trying to catch water with a sieve. One moment (after much effort), he would seem to understand what he was required to do, the next, it was streamofconsciousnessstuffthatmadenosenseatall. And then he had lost it and we had to start again. I found it intensely frustrating, but had to keep my cool and persist. In the end, I handed him on to a colleague; who tried for a while; then handed him on to another colleague.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Misrule For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This thread will be up for a limited time only.
    I've combined and tossed all the rest of her posts into our dead posts section.

I don't entirely trust that there isn't more links to our forum at other kinds of forums, Facebook, message boards & etc.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 442,363 Times in 13,050 Posts
    while we all have our little "issues".....some times you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't, Almond Joy has nuts, Broken "cough" don't.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foamy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 847 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Misrule View Post
    <sigh> This person's posts reminded me of a client I had to interact with who had acknowledged mental health issues and was on fairly heavy medication.

That's the first thing I thought of. She may have been copying her posts because it was too hard for her to concentrate
    and come up with original ones. It is very difficult for me to read and write stuff at times.

Crying parents tell their children
    If you survive don't do as we did
    A son exclaims there'll be nothing to do to
    Her daughter says she'll be dead with you...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to baddfingerz For This Useful Post: