Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Presidency

Thanks
    Thanked 2,632 Times in 539 Posts
    It will be interesting if trump accepts Bernie's challenge to "admit the lie" or deny his party their cuts. However, I think he'll ignore it. That's been his solution to anything that puts him on the spot.

I'm sure we aren't going to know his mind until it is too late. I expect him to support the cuts because he has no clue what life is like when someone has to depend on these agencies. I believe he thinks the country belongs to him and his rich elite buddies, and the rest of us are just livestock. I do not expect the trump administration to ever offer even one benefit to the average people. Hopefully I am wrong.

I have my torch and pitchfork ready.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    He's going to get trolled, played and manipulated so badly on the international stage. He goes full defcon 6 on any criticism like the latest meryl streep speech.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ra5whore For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Lo and the chosen one - Farage came down from the tower and gave the commandents of the Donald to his people.

1. Thou shalt have no other Donald than me - seriously folks just me!
    2. Thou shalt not watch American idol or any reality TV I am not in - won't be good folks!
    3. Thou shalt not misuse the name of the Lord your Donald; not on Twitter, Facebook or in your Awards Speech
    4. Thou shalt remember and keep quiet about my ideas - the wall's gonna be great; Mexico's paying!
    5. Respect your Donald and Ivanka - Hey! you voted for me; live with it!
    6. Thou shalt not commit to any international treaties - Only I know what is best for you and the world!
    7. Thou shalt not commit adultery - But when you're famous you can grab any womans pussy; it's great to be me folks!
    8. Thou shalt not steal - Unless they can't prove it; then it's okay I guess.
    9. Thou shalt not bare false witness against your neighbour - unless it's Hilary, the American people or unless you are Russian Government!
    10. Thou shalt not be envious of your neighbour's health insurance. You shall not be envious of his tower nor his daddies fortune, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour - Unless they are imigrants; in that case be envious if you like!

For those who think it strange I compare Nigel Farage to Moses, come on!
    He parted Britain from Europe didn't he?
    Last edited by Arbiec; 01-09-2017 at 11:46 AM.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arbiec For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 34,805 Times in 6,609 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ra5whore View Post
    He's going to get trolled, played and manipulated so badly on the international stage. He goes full defcon 6 on any criticism like the latest meryl streep speech.
    Defcon works the other way. Stages 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiec View Post
    3. Thou shalt not misuse the name of the Lord your Donald; not on Twitter, Facebook or in your Awards Speech
    Nice to see the highest office in our land devolve to the interview before a wrestling match, or I guess I should say wrasslin' in this case.

Boy, he sure showed Meryl up.
    Sometimes my downloads require the use of Jdownloader 1 with Click 'n' Load or Jdownloader 2...

People who are determined to be right cannot be reasoned with.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Seeing how SNL parody makes the trump rage. Alec Baldwin should run for president in character as trump against trump and claim he's a fraud.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ra5whore For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Oh, the hypocrisy...

Kellyanne Conway told "Fox and Friends" Monday that she's "concerned that somebody with a platform like Meryl Streep's is inciting people's worst instincts."

Code:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/kellyanne-conway-somebody-with-a-platform-like-meryl-streeps-is-inciting-peoples-worst-instincts-2017-1
    The woman works for one of the biggest fearmongers in America but she's scared about what Meryl's going to say.

Poor Donald, he's such a victim. Someone pulled his chain and the dancing bear danced.
    Sometimes my downloads require the use of Jdownloader 1 with Click 'n' Load or Jdownloader 2...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 199,470 Times in 6,140 Posts
    The way it's being reported over here, the congressional ethics process seems to be causing some of the cabinet appointees some difficulty. Did they expect that the move to gut the Office of Government Ethics made last week was a sure thing? And that they therefore didn't need to bother about pesky things like ethics? Or are they unprepared? Or unprofessional? Or what?

Fair play to Rex Tillerson, Jeff Sessions and Elaine Chao who have all completed the necessary paperwork and declarations in good time.

The world needs an American administration that is functioning well. What it does not need is for the administration to get bogged down in confirmation hearnings. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Ah. Just seen the news of Jared Kuchner's appointment. That will hardly end well. Not a good idea, Donald, in my opinion.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Misrule For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    To be fair I've been guilty of ignorance myself, for refusing to believe that people could be so ignorant.

Could be fake of course, but there must be people who think that way going by election results.

Last edited by ra5whore; 01-09-2017 at 04:24 PM.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ra5whore For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Misrule View Post
    The world needs an American administration that is functioning well. What it does not need is for the administration to get bogged down in confirmation hearnings. Hope this isn't a sign of
    Fuck 'em. They acted like shitheads for the last 8 years so they can all go to hell for all I care.
    I hope the shit's still going on four years from now.
    Lord forbid if they can hurry up and get us to pay more taxes for Billionaires and all the other heinous shit they got planned.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,571 Times in 1,151 Posts
    With Trump we'll get to see stuff like this for 4 years

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-t...g-her-a-dummy/

The only thing I know for sure is it'll be interesting.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BondJmsBond For This Useful Post: