Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,259 of 1259

Thread: The Dream Team / All things Trump-y

  1. #1251
    Atheist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 689 Times in 118 Posts
    I am fully aware that this will probably be shot down for several reasons, few of which will make any sense whatsoever... whatever the case...

    The next president will likely appoint two Supreme Court Justices.
    The next president will appoint the secretary of this, that, and the other.
    The next president will appoint several federal judges.

    You are voting for more than just a president, act like it.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atheist For This Useful Post:


  3. #1252
    Born a social distancer.. Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Strawberry Fields
    Posts
    11,338
    Thanks
    56,641
    Thanked 51,855 Times in 10,786 Posts
    I'm just happy that Biden's put a stop to the immediate coronation of Bernie.
    The charming fucker even took TEXAS!!! HA!

    Of course Bernie's supporters took it with their usual class.



    You say you want a revolution....well, your ass has to get off of the couch and go vote.
    My HEVC/H.265/x265 videos can be played with either VLC or MPC-HC



    See my baby, tell her, Tell her hurry home...
    Had no lovin', since my baby been gone...
    See my baby, Tell her hurry on home...
    I ain't had, Lord, my right mind since my rider's been gone...

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:


  5. #1253
    Super Moderator Misrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,775
    Thanks
    20,596
    Thanked 298,579 Times in 9,771 Posts
    Anybody got $500 million to spare? I know a man who can show you how to spend it with no lasting impact.

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Misrule For This Useful Post:


  7. #1254
    Diva wildwest08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,375
    Thanks
    14,570
    Thanked 17,395 Times in 3,363 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Misrule View Post
    Anybody got $500 million to spare? I know a man who can show you how to spend it with no lasting impact.
    Bloomy just split, lol







  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wildwest08 For This Useful Post:


  9. #1255
    High Priestess of The Classics Jenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Here and there....
    Posts
    1,737
    Thanks
    24,497
    Thanked 10,862 Times in 1,740 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    I am fully aware that this will probably be shot down for several reasons, few of which will make any sense whatsoever... whatever the case...

    The next president will likely appoint two Supreme Court Justices.
    The next president will appoint the secretary of this, that, and the other.
    The next president will appoint several federal judges.

    You are voting for more than just a president, act like it.
    I don't seem to see anyone shooting yet.

    I have voted in every federal. state and local election since I was able to vote so if you don't vote, you have no right to complain about things.

    sig courtesy of B.Bubba

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:


  11. #1256
    Born a social distancer.. Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Strawberry Fields
    Posts
    11,338
    Thanks
    56,641
    Thanked 51,855 Times in 10,786 Posts
    Bernie seems to be doing well in Florida...

    My HEVC/H.265/x265 videos can be played with either VLC or MPC-HC



    See my baby, tell her, Tell her hurry home...
    Had no lovin', since my baby been gone...
    See my baby, Tell her hurry on home...
    I ain't had, Lord, my right mind since my rider's been gone...

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:


  13. #1257
    jumping on eggshells sp88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,753
    Thanks
    27,043
    Thanked 14,630 Times in 2,753 Posts
    i'm not sure i've ever seen a video or clip of donald that didn't leave me feeling ready to cave the inhuman fucker's head in

    just watched 1 where a reporter asked him what he could say to millions of americans living in fear of the virus - his reply was that the reporter should get back to reporting news rather than asking nasty questions

    as part of his response, he actually said the american people were waiting for hope or answers yet, when asked to deliver some, he chose to indulge his hobby of badmouthing journalists instead

    how the fuck is nobody taking a shot at this guy? - donald trump is the mad president that lewis carroll would have written
    "i know enough to know what's instantly forgettable"

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sp88 For This Useful Post:


  15. #1258
    Super Moderator Misrule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,775
    Thanks
    20,596
    Thanked 298,579 Times in 9,771 Posts
    Bet he's proud today. American is #1. Ahead of enemies like China, Iran and North Korea; ahead of all the shithole countries in the world. Yes, he's restored American pride (really?) The most Covid-19 cases in the whole planet, ever. And still roaring upwards. US is the new Italy and that is not a good place to be. Stay safe Americans. Good luck (you may need it).

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Misrule For This Useful Post:


  17. #1259
    Elite Poisonous Fungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fritch'i
    Posts
    706
    Thanks
    3,276
    Thanked 3,480 Times in 682 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sp88 View Post
    i'm not sure i've ever seen a video or clip of donald that didn't leave me feeling ready to cave the inhuman fucker's head in

    just watched 1 where a reporter asked him what he could say to millions of americans living in fear of the virus - his reply was that the reporter should get back to reporting news rather than asking nasty questions

    as part of his response, he actually said the american people were waiting for hope or answers yet, when asked to deliver some, he chose to indulge his hobby of badmouthing journalists instead

    how the fuck is nobody taking a shot at this guy? - donald trump is the mad president that lewis carroll would have written
    The funny thing is that reporter asked Mike Pence the exact same question and he answered it very well.
    "No, I don't take responsibility at all" should be Trump's new slogan. What a great leader!
    Play my h/x265 videos with MPC-HC 1.7.9 or VLC 2.2.1

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Poisonous Fungus For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •