Page 272 of 277 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2765

Thread: What's your mood today ?

Thanks
    Thanked 14,258 Times in 2,684 Posts

disney has announced a whole new trilogy of star wars movies, planned for 2022 onwards

not content with snapping up one of the most iconic franchises in movie history, ripping off it's head and shitting down it's throat, disney now plan to further desecrate the rotting corpse of their victim

i fucking hate disney - if disney was on fire, i wouldn't even piss on them to extinguish the flames

"i know enough to know what's instantly forgettable"

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sp88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 65,735 Times in 7,723 Posts
    I'm no Counselor Troi (the plunging-neckline jumpsuit is just coincidence)
    but I think I'm detecting some negative waves from you about the present
    and future of star wars.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to defrabbit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,740 Times in 2,540 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sp88 View Post

disney has announced a whole new trilogy of star wars movies, planned for 2022 onwards

not content with snapping up one of the most iconic franchises in movie history, ripping off it's head and shitting down it's throat, disney now plan to further desecrate the rotting corpse of their victim

i fucking hate disney - if disney was on fire, i wouldn't even piss on them to extinguish the flames

I stopped watching Star Wars or keeping up with it after the first 5, I think , and planned to catch up after the series ends if worthwhile.
    Now it seems it won't end or be worthwhile.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BondJmsBond For This Useful Post:

All I wanted was a Pepsi Frosty's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,768 Times in 10,163 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by defrabbit View Post
    I'm no Counselor Troi (the plunging-neckline jumpsuit is just coincidence)
    but I think I'm detecting some negative waves from you about the present
    and future of star wars.

You just can't pull one over on defrabbit.

My HEVC/H.265/x265 videos can be played with either VLC or MPC-HC

You can use your illusion, let it take you where it may...
    We live and learn, and then, sometimes, it's best to walk away...
    Me, I'm just here hanging on, it's my only place to stay at least for now, anyway...
    I've worked too hard for my illusions just to throw them all away...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    A little pissed off right now at a cat.

Hoppy disappeared late yesterday leaving us with a shrieking kitty most of today.

Thinking that she was not among the living anymore, I finally went down and bought a $6.99 can of milk replacer and another $6.99 on a oral syringe.
    Walked all the way around the house, still no cat, went in and warmed up a bit of it, and got about 2 teaspoons of it into the kitten eventually (he's super tiny),
    went to get its box off the porch to transfer to my computer room and the missing c*nt was standing on the front porch.

I usually hate that word but it's most fitting today.

The replacer is liquid and good for 72 hours once opened and refrigerated so I won't get rid of it until I have to...just in case.
    It's a moot point now. When I went to feed them all this morning, we found the little one and she had passed. That's 0 for 3.

It's sad but sometime today I'm going to make an appointment to get Hoppy spayed ($65), and we are going to try to bring her in the house on a full time basis.
    If she pushes back, we'll just let her back out into the world but she doesn't need to have any more kitties.

I could get it for $0 but I'd have to go down there, get a cage, get her in it and drag her back up there, but I'd like to make this the least traumatic as I can.
    A cat carrier and $65 will work just fine.

Me, I'm just here hanging on, it's my only place to stay at least for now, anyway...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Just a tiny bit tired.

First the little kitty passed this morning, then I ran an errand to the bank for a neighbor (Wells Fargo)
    only to find out even with a deposit slip with her account number on it, I couldn't deposit money into her account since I wasn't on the account.
    I had to go back, get her ATM/Debit card and deposit it through the ATM machine.
    The teller told me due to new rules for money laundering that she couldn't do it, and then proceeded to tell me how to get around it by doing it through the ATM.

After that since I was right by the bank, I went to shop at the good Fry's grocery store with the salad bar in it because I'm worth it.

I also have a tiny kitten with an eye infection that needs terramycin (antibiotic without a prescription)
    and I tried to get it through a vet but they want to charge me $$$ for an office visit for a stray kitty.
    I found out that Tractor Supply has it (it was of course right behind the bank I was at earlier) only to find the website lied to me and they didn't have it after all,
    so I had to go to another one 15 miles down the interstate tonight to pay $20 for the pinky sized tube of cream I needed.

Now I understand that a place called Tractor Supply would probably be out in the middle of nowhere,
    but I'm trying to figure out why they even have one in town.

Late night plans include an episode or two of Lucifer (I'm trying to make them last) and a few two fingered glasses of small batch bourbon on ice.

It's sad but sometime today I'm going to make an appointment to get Hoppy spayed ($65), and we are going to try to bring her in the house on a full time basis.
    If she pushes back, we'll just let her back out into the world but she doesn't need to have any more kitties.
    'Tis the springtime of love for kitties and that means every spay/neuter place is booked up and Hoppy's appointment isn't until May 21.
    I found only two places that could get me in a day or two earlier but they are all the way across town and one was pretty pricey ($100) so May 21 it is.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,853 Times in 3,273 Posts

Smile

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wildwest08 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I also have a tiny kitten with an eye infection that needs terramycin (antibiotic without a prescription)
    and I tried to get it through a vet but they want to charge me $$$ for an office visit for a stray kitty.
    I found out that Tractor Supply has it (it was of course right behind the bank I was at earlier) only to find the website lied to me and they didn't have it after all,
    so I had to go to another one 15 miles down the interstate tonight to pay $20 for the pinky sized tube of cream I needed.
    And here is the kitty after 3 days @2x a day (Going to give it a 4th day just to make sure we got it.)

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 65,735 Times in 7,723 Posts
    ^ and who is the mama of this fuzzball?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to defrabbit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,740 Times in 2,540 Posts
    Please don't eat the daisies. With 6 you get eggroll.

I loved Doris Day when I was a tiny kid. These films are among some of my earliest memories.

RIP and thank you, Doris.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BondJmsBond For This Useful Post: