Page 250 of 256 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2551

Thread: What's your mood today ?

  1. #2491
    ಠ_ಠ defrabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,852
    Thanks
    17,420
    Thanked 59,477 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Nervous...

    I noticed a couple of days ago that I'd traveled a month into the future and downloaded something.
    we'll all keep an eye out for Future Frosty, who is no doubt wearing something like this:


  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to defrabbit For This Useful Post:


  3. #2492
    Die Another Day BondJmsBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,977
    Thanks
    12,917
    Thanked 10,992 Times in 1,976 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post

    Now I'm wondering what was it..? Was it any good..?
    Shouldn't that be "What will it would have been?" "Will it would have been any good?".....but that's probably wrong too. Time travel is hell on tenses.

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BondJmsBond For This Useful Post:


  5. #2493
    jumping on eggshells sp88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,296
    Thanks
    22,562
    Thanked 12,226 Times in 2,296 Posts
    in the mood to kick up some rumpus

    since my last visit to the cardiologist, during which he decided to change my medication regime to include 2 beta blockers per day, i have had so much trouble getting hold of the pills ...

    last prescription i had was just enough to cover 1 pill a day for a month's duration - my personal favourite was the previous prescription i had for "28 tablets, take one tablet in the morning and in the evening for one month"

    if if was for aspirin, i wouldn't be bothered, but this is for medication that fucks with my heart so i want to make sure i'm doing it right

    just had it confirmed from the cardiologist that i should be taking 2 a day so i've let my doctors know and left the ball in their court

    when it's all sorted out, i will then be setting off down the path of making an official complaint - looking forward to that

    "i know enough to know what's instantly forgettable"

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sp88 For This Useful Post:


  7. #2494
    ಠ_ಠ defrabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,852
    Thanks
    17,420
    Thanked 59,477 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sp88 View Post
    when it's all sorted out, i will then be setting off down the path of making an official complaint - looking forward to that

    this seems like an example of British understatement and should really
    be read as: "roundhouse-kicking someone in the face".

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to defrabbit For This Useful Post:


  9. #2495
    I work here..? Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Strawberry Fields
    Posts
    9,221
    Thanks
    48,618
    Thanked 44,528 Times in 8,794 Posts
    A little angry as I just had to shitcan a member's account elsewhere at another forum for posting underaged Traci Lords videos.
    We have a warning thread there stating that if you post them, you are banned forever so I have zero sympathy for him.
    He tried the old "I won't post her name in the text but I'll make sure she's in the box cover and screenshots" trick. (Wink Wink),
    and since it was a 71 paged thread, I had zero doubt that it's happened multiple times.

    It never ceases to amaze me that you can tell someone that you can post 99% of these videos but not the other 1% and they still have to do it.

    Edit: found two more after that.
    My HEVC/H.265/x265 videos can be played with either VLC or MPC-HC



    "Don't let me hear you say life's taking you nowhere, angel..."

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:


  11. #2496
    Die Another Day BondJmsBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,977
    Thanks
    12,917
    Thanked 10,992 Times in 1,976 Posts
    I'd sometimes give 50-year bans so at least they'd have a shot at coming back.
    If they made me mad it'd be 600 years. haha I bet those are still in the log at suzy.

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BondJmsBond For This Useful Post:


  13. #2497
    High Priestess of The Classics Jenny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Here and there....
    Posts
    1,457
    Thanks
    20,625
    Thanked 9,094 Times in 1,460 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    A little angry as I just had to shitcan a member's account elsewhere at another forum for posting underaged Traci Lords videos.
    We have a warning thread there stating that if you post them, you are banned forever so I have zero sympathy for him.
    He tried the old "I won't post her name in the text but I'll make sure she's in the box cover and screenshots" trick. (Wink Wink),
    and since it was a 71 paged thread, I had zero doubt that it's happened multiple times.

    It never ceases to amaze me that you can tell someone that you can post 99% of these videos but not the other 1% and they still have to do it.

    Edit: found two more after that.

    Yeah they love to do that because they know they'll get more downloads on them. That's why I hate megathreads, too easy to miss them.

    Quote Originally Posted by BondJmsBond View Post
    I'd sometimes give 50-year bans so at least they'd have a shot at coming back.
    If they made me mad it'd be 600 years. haha I bet those are still in the log at suzy.
    The logs are forever, they stay long after a mod steps down



    sig courtesy of B.Bubba

  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:


  15. #2498
    rbn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    here
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    901
    Thanked 804 Times in 145 Posts
    My Mood Is Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!
    Mardi Gras!

    To Each Their Own

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rbn For This Useful Post:


  17. #2499
    ಠ_ಠ defrabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,852
    Thanks
    17,420
    Thanked 59,477 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rbn View Post
    Mardi Gras!
    no doubt, by the end, you'll be feeling quite beadraggled.



    *throws another set of beads over rbn's head*

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to defrabbit For This Useful Post:


  19. #2500
    jumping on eggshells sp88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,296
    Thanks
    22,562
    Thanked 12,226 Times in 2,296 Posts
    slightly under target morale

    had to sit in on a disciplinary meeting at work today as a colleague got sacked - without going into details, it left an unpleasant aftertaste because there doesn't seem to be any scope for allowing incidents to be seen as momentary lapses of judgment and second chances being given - it wasn't deliberate, it wasn't malicious, it was a simple error but she still had to go

    it's a litigious age we live in ..... perhaps not for the better

    "i know enough to know what's instantly forgettable"

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sp88 For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •