Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Orange Button

Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 313 Posts
    feels good to have given something back

thank you Bilbojr and the rest of the mob for giving me a corner to crawl into, Cx.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mudpie316 For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    Thanked 7,866 Times in 1,311 Posts
    Ooooohhhh I missed this some how and I'm sorry, Thank you and I feel just horrible.

†

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bilbojr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi all, I know this fucking thread gets bumped right? "He posts once a month and it's this fucking thread?!?!" I can hear it now It's been over a year and I must thank you glorious members for this past year and those donations really helped to pay for this last year. It's not easy having to ask for things like this and it's a humbling experience, it's an uneasy feeling really so here it is....pocket change is good enough to give and I'm already asking to much as it is. This was a calm year compared to most I think, on forums that is, and really at the moment I don't remember anything earth shattering happening but I could be wrong. This guy loves you and appreciates you kids more then you know. Please feel free to message me with any concerns or questions that you may have and thank you for your support of BrokenForums.

†

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bilbojr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    A big thank you goes out to

†

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bilbojr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    And

†

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bilbojr For This Useful Post:

Fucking With The Fuckwits Jaguar7777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,291 Times in 1,645 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbojr View Post
    Hi all, I know this fucking thread gets bumped right? "He posts once a month and it's this fucking thread?!?!" I can hear it now It's been over a year and I must thank you glorious members for this past year and those donations really helped to pay for this last year. It's not easy having to ask for things like this and it's a humbling experience, it's an uneasy feeling really so here it is....pocket change is good enough to give and I'm already asking to much as it is. This was a calm year compared to most I think, on forums that is, and really at the moment I don't remember anything earth shattering happening but I could be wrong. This guy loves you and appreciates you kids more then you know. Please feel free to message me with any concerns or questions that you may have and thank you for your support of BrokenForums.
    BUMP!

Jag. (When do we get to the grind part?)
    You Know Absolutely Nothing, So Kindly Keep It To Yourself.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jaguar7777 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Copied from the N.U.T.S section

Quote Originally Posted by floyd View Post
    I've donated too.

Can I just ask what it is we are donating to, is it the cost of the hosting, cost of the domain renewal ?
    Yes to all that and to be honest I am humbled by what has been donated already. I never wanted this but I have to rely on certain things to get by and pay for Broken due to health issues and recently I had a set back which also includes what I posted in The Orange Button at the very top of the forums in The Lumpy Lounge. I started Broken with the intent of not filling it with a 3 ton of ads like on other forums that ruins the look and feel of the place. Honestly the last forum I worked on forced that shit down your throat. We're about $120 from our goal and it hurts just asking. I have to thank Foamy for posting this because I feel bad having already asked. Thank you to all that have donated so far, it's been a long time for this guy to see some good news. If we get thru this I'm gonna need a badge maker for all that donated. Thank you all so much for caring and it did bring a tear to my eye.

Like I said please message me about this, I am pretty straight forward guy and I will answer anything you need answered, you will not be ignored.

†

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bilbojr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,127 Times in 320 Posts
    It is a worthy cause after all.

Save the badgers!!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pupsy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,013 Times in 602 Posts
    Is it possible to make an anonymous donation with Paypal?
    I understand that no online transaction is completely anonymous but it would be nice if I could donate without revealing my real name or email address.
    Play my h/x265 videos with MPC-HC 1.7.9 or VLC 2.2.1

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Poisonous Fungus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 36,372 Times in 6,981 Posts
    No, I think you have to link your CC or bank account to your Paypal to get it to work.
    (You can have an account without linking them but you can't do anything with it.)

And don't be afraid about losing your anonymity.
    Foamy and I already know EXACTLY who you are and where you live and have hardly told anyone.
    Oh, and you'll need to get some more mayo when you go to the store.
    The good kind. Not that store brand you buy.
    Sometimes my downloads require the use of Jdownloader 1 with Click 'n' Load or Jdownloader 2...

"My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or defeated me...it has only strengthened me."

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post: