Page 26 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Isolated Blurt Thread

Yep, its insanity that keeps me sane, Kinda DukeDutchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 Times in 2,082 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sp88 View Post
    should we take a poll how many want to see toxic's 'o' face ...?
    Nah. Way more fun to visualize Toxic's face...
    As for me, I think she has a tiny, slim & flexible body. She has short, curly brown hair and wears semi-butterfly glasses. The kind of woman you'd expect behind the desk in a rural old fashioned library. The wrinkles in her face are from smiling all day long. She only uses makeup when she goes out (but as little as possible) One exception though: she's totally into red lipstick. As for clothes: she loves her paisley blouses and pleated skirts. In her car (her trusted 35y old Vauxhall Viva) she listens to home made "The Best Of" compact cassettes. Like Abba.

Oh and the big red giant O is visible the second she reads all of the the above: her mouth with red lips will open wide, showing us a big, red circle, caused by the shock & awe moment when she realizes my description is spot on. . .

Right?
    ........................"It's insanity that keeps me sane" -DD-........................

............Spero vestri pilosus scrotum puter ut vestri mulier pulsatus is!............

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DukeDutchy For This Useful Post:

Fucking With The Fuckwits Jaguar7777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 1,645 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDutchy View Post
    As for me, I think she has a tiny, slim & flexible body. She has short, curly brown hair and wears semi-butterfly glasses. The kind of woman you'd expect behind the desk in a rural old fashioned library. The wrinkles in her face are from smiling all day long. She only uses makeup when she goes out (but as little as possible) One exception though: she's totally into red lipstick. As for clothes: she loves her paisley blouses and pleated skirts. In her car (her trusted 35y old Vauxhall Viva) she listens to home made "The Best Of" compact cassettes. Like Abba.

Oh and the big red giant O is visible the second she reads all of the the above: her mouth with red lips will open wide, showing us a big, red circle, caused by the shock & awe moment when she realizes my description is spot on. . .

Right?
    Wrong.

The car is a Ford Focus.

Jag. (Back to his meds methinks ....)
    You Know Absolutely Nothing, So Kindly Keep It To Yourself.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaguar7777 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,764 Times in 1,839 Posts
    today, i offer a visual blurt

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sp88 For This Useful Post:

Artificially Sweetened Toxic_Cherub's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,681 Times in 1,320 Posts
    Toxic_Cherub V_1.0 ??

Though I started thinking.....how can I be sure I AM the first? Perhaps I am a later version and do not know it. Perhaps I have cyber coils and doo-dads all throughout my body and mind?
    Though I am surely rust-proof as I have bathed many times and not a spot of corrosion in sight.
    Where would I go for maintenance? Radio Shack?
    This train of thought is most confusing and worrisome.

Anyway, there will be no red 0's painted on my face. Much too Target-ish. (I was born at night but not last night). At least I hope I was born and not simply factory made.

In lieu of all these doubts and troublesome thoughts, I have decided to have a tattoo placed somewhere on my body. Thus proving I am me. Whether I am the real me or a later version. I am her, um....me. I shall be scantily clothed from now on so that the tattoo is easily visible. If you feel you must shoot, do so at your/my peril.
    (I could be combustible).
    My New Tattoo

Ask yourself, 'What would Boyd do'? ( for Frostess)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Toxic_Cherub For This Useful Post:

Artificially Sweetened Toxic_Cherub's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,681 Times in 1,320 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDutchy View Post

Right?
    Spot on indeed DD. Target Aquired, I have you in my sights.
    Last edited by Toxic_Cherub; 01-29-2014 at 07:44 AM.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Toxic_Cherub For This Useful Post:

Yep, its insanity that keeps me sane, Kinda DukeDutchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 Times in 2,082 Posts
    I knew it!
    I knew it!
    I KNEW IT!!!
    Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah...
    Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah...
    ........................"It's insanity that keeps me sane" -DD-........................

............Spero vestri pilosus scrotum puter ut vestri mulier pulsatus is!............

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DukeDutchy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 Times in 313 Posts
    Life’s a funny fucka, walking along staring at nothing but visualising everything, ignoring most but taking in what comforts, walking on your feet yet feeling the pain in your knees as if dragged around by a master of your own control. I honestly don’t know where this began let alone how it will end!
    Since being born we’re constantly placed inside of a trivial state of mind, constantly questioned about , life, what we think, how would/could we deal with ‘things’, the broader imagination settles back to ponder such things yet the sporadic runs ahead without due care, it’s like an adult versus the child. As we mature we become more aware, so they say, we move into a world where we try to make a stand, we try to earn our own historical presence if not among public history but of a family significant, to be remembered is the last mortal goal of conviction, when questioned with the fact ‘what happens when you delete something from your hard drive, where does it go?’ then puts upon you the question ‘what is your worth?’
    The more I’ve tried to close myself off the more it seems that people want to look at you, intrigued at how comfortably you find it to walk away, when you built your own house with one door, all of a sudden there seems more, where you build a wall to keep them out they seem to bang on every hole to get inside trying to find out what makes you tick.
    Life vs. Death, Death vs. Life, it’s a never ending argument of do or die to believe or not, funny to find myself pondering these quarrel’s yet forgetting myself in this equation, constantly thinking if I’d resided to not care about others among mine own thoughts, would I have bled quicker would I have burned brighter?
    Would I have been remembered?

To you the audience of ‘Broken’, a rant dwelling upon a poem,

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mudpie316 For This Useful Post:

Rock On, Gold Dust Woman Frosty's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,083 Times in 7,354 Posts
    Sometimes my downloads require the use of Jdownloader 1 with Click 'n' Load or Jdownloader 2...

"And on I read, until the day was gone
    And I sat in regret of all the things I've done
    For all that I've blessed, and all that I've wronged
    In dreams until my death, I will wander on..."

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frosty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,764 Times in 1,839 Posts
    i know i shouldn't but ...... amanda knox ...... umm, yeah

deep blue eyes, innocent looks, and a taste for kinky, rough sex

works for me

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sp88 For This Useful Post:

Dork Lord of the Sith DarthTater's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,787 Times in 1,687 Posts
    ^Congratulations! You just passed the Italian bar exam.
    ---------------------------------------------
    "There's a darkness upon me that's flooded in light.
    In the fine print they tell me what's wrong from what's right.
    It comes in Black and it comes in White and I'm frightened
    by those who don't see it."

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DarthTater For This Useful Post: