Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The New MEGA ( upload site )

Thanks
    Thanked 2,190 Times in 558 Posts

Lightbulb The New MEGA ( upload site )

I started using it, when I had a couple of movie files already deleted from Bayfiles ( before it bit the dust. ) I figured what the hell, give it a try. And I have to say the uploads there are much quicker then on the other file host sites. BUT, I've also already had 3 files deleted because of copyrights. And the bad part is, I don't know which files, they didn't name them in the emails I got from them. I'm assuming it was movie files.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iamm For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tntroy61 View Post
    I started using it, when I had a couple of movie files already deleted from Bayfiles ( before it bit the dust. ) I figured what the hell, give it a try. And I have to say the uploads there are much quicker then on the other file host sites. BUT, I've also already had 3 files deleted because of copyrights. And the bad part is, I don't know which files, they didn't name them in the emails I got from them. I'm assuming it was movie files.
    This happens when you trust kimdotcom....

Use a good host like -depositfiles.
    But Broken forces to use crap hosts. So do what you want....

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsDecay View Post
    Nono might not be serious, but I'll tell you one thing-- he becomes the cornerstone of every fucking community he's a member of for a reason.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nono For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,934 Times in 1,316 Posts
    You're free to partake in file host discussion but you don't so saying we force anything is a false statement and I am willing to hear any and all ideas about file hosts.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bilbojr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbojr View Post
    You're free to partake in file host discussion but you don't so saying we force anything is a false statement and I am willing to hear any and all ideas about file hosts.
    I don't get what you have agianst deposites.
    Almost all files are live unlike other hosts.New or old... I think this is best host now.
    Main reason you forbid it would be it is a cash host. I make max 3$ with DF daily and they download files around 5 times more than Rapidgator because it is easier. And I make ten times more money with RG using PPS. So saying DF is a cash whore host is simply ridiculous.....

I just say DF is best and others are worse. Just see posts dated in 2008-9 in planetsuzy and which links are working?
    Last edited by Nono; 04-24-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Nono might not be serious, but I'll tell you one thing-- he becomes the cornerstone of every fucking community he's a member of for a reason.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nono For This Useful Post:

High Priestess of The Classics Jenny's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,493 Times in 1,221 Posts
    While DF may be much better than a lot of the cash hosts around, I have still experienced problems downloading from that host especially when it comes to larger files. If you have a Premium key, it's great but I don't get any of those. It has taken me the better part of a day to download one full movie as a free user due to long wait times between files.

We try to list hosts that are more friendly to free downloaders here as Required Hosts and at least from my perspective, DF doesn't quite fit that definition. Maybe I'm wrong and maybe things will change, but that's why we have a sticky here for suggested hosts to be added.

sig courtesy of B.Bubba

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:

Fucking With The Fuckwits Jaguar7777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 1,645 Posts
    I don't think it really matters much which service you use, as a Free user the result will equal tedious pain most of the time.

But then .... I don't really download anything, so what the Fuck would I know?

I wonder what that clicking sound is on my phone?

Jag. (Suffering from Host paranoia)
    You Know Absolutely Nothing, So Kindly Keep It To Yourself.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jaguar7777 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    While DF may be much better than a lot of the cash hosts around, I have still experienced problems downloading from that host especially when it comes to larger files. If you have a Premium key, it's great but I don't get any of those.
    Sure.
    But DF has a good advantage.
    If you upload files and they download them you get free gold keys easily. Just share too not leech only and wow. (I mean not you personally but average users)

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nono For This Useful Post:

Dork Lord of the Sith DarthTater's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,787 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Oh the irony. Paying for a premium account to download files that you didn't want to pay for in the first place.
    ---------------------------------------------
    "There's a darkness upon me that's flooded in light.
    In the fine print they tell me what's wrong from what's right.
    It comes in Black and it comes in White and I'm frightened
    by those who don't see it."

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DarthTater For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,190 Times in 558 Posts
    Personally, I think we should lean more to pleasing Uploaders & not Downloaders, lol. Since 90 to 95% of Downloaders never Upload/share a thing. Why make it harder to Upload? I also feel if I really want a file, I'm willing to wait 10 hours to get it. But Nono really hit the nail on the head as to why I feel Deposit should be a primary. They DONT delete your file, 5 minutes after you uploaded it. lol. And we all know how we feel, when we go to download a file & find out it's been deleted. grrrrrrr!~!

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iamm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Personally, I think we should lean more to pleasing Uploaders & not Downloaders, lol.
    Yeah! Without lol, lol

I agree. Nothing more to say here....

Quote Originally Posted by Tokemon View Post
    Oh the irony. Paying for a premium account to download files that you didn't want to pay for in the first place.
    Irony?

You would pay 30$ for one site and you can download everything you can find on one host for 1 month for half of that money....What irony???

But Nono
    Nono is often right but....

Last edited by Nono; 04-28-2013 at 03:09 PM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nono For This Useful Post: