Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Broken? (Coronavirus Version)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,068 Times in 2,440 Posts
    Our government has announced that on Monday shops can open again.
    Hairdressers are allowed to open their shops on the fourth of May.
    Restaurants,Pubs and Cafe's remain closed.
    Schools open only for older studens.

It's a beginning....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Toto For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,346 Times in 3,531 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    I would like to know if anyone ever heard anything more from AEKara.

He's one of the old crew that I really miss.

He showed up for one whole post in 2018 and hasn't been heard from since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Stuey still shows up every once in a while, last time was in November of 2019. He usually will make a post in the Stash and he's still doing OK. Koz showed up recently as well. There are a few others that have popped in as well so ask if you don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwest08 View Post
    we got a PM from Stuey aka knobhead around late January 2020, so
    he's doing great, think he's still around the Philippines but not sure

AEKARA was my best bud for years, sponsored me as a mod and we laughed and cavorted around when Suzy was beginning to take off; we did patm and other areas too and pulled some hilarious stuff; it was really fun back then. I'm glad to hear he's still kicking around
    AEKARA and I had especial fun torturing koz; the last we heard of him he was doing a stage/stripper act with some girls. He included pics.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    I'm almost tempted to ask Larry if he can restore my old account but I don't want to have to be nice for it.
    Honestly, I believe that Larry in his not so infinite wisdom actually deleted your account unlike our Mr Bond here who asked for his account to be removed which Larry decided to change the name on instead.
    If memory serves, Larry got mad at Frosty and may have deleted her account in anger. I wish he would have done the same to mine; perhaps my input in the mod area etc. would have left holes or something, I don't know. I've been back there twice since, as a guest, when searching a particular model.
    I have zero desire to go back and see what it's like now. I do miss old friends, especially ultramagnetic and gallis and Mannekepis; also AEKARA as he was in the beginning. Those were good times.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BondJmsBond For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    There are a few others that have popped in as well so ask if you don't know.
    Could you please look and tell me the last time ultramagnetic was online, Jenny? He's the only one I don't know what happened to. You should see a message or two from me in his visitor messages; he disappeared long ago and I wonder if he has popped up since..

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BondJmsBond For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,068 Times in 2,440 Posts
    last log in from ultramahnetic was 25th July 2018
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Toto For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thank you, Toto. This is good news! The way he just left long ago made me fear he was no longer with us, your info tells me he is still with us

Good deal. He probably just suddenly quit. Glad to know.

* I am sorry for the off-topic, forgive me, you guys sent me down memory lane
    Last edited by BondJmsBond; 04-16-2020 at 03:26 PM.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BondJmsBond For This Useful Post:

High Priestess of The Classics Jenny's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,527 Times in 1,840 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BondJmsBond View Post
    Thank you, Toto. This is good news! The way he just left long ago made me fear he was no longer with us, your info tells me he is still with us

Good deal. He probably just suddenly quit. Glad to know.

* I am sorry for the off-topic, forgive me, you guys sent me down memory lane
    I actually had a PM exchange with Mike when he showed up again then. He said not to worry, he's too much of an SOB in real life when doing his real job to let anything happen to himself personally. Typical of a Jersey guy especially someone who lives and works in Camden, looking at someone like him from the outside gives you no clue of the truly nice and kind person that is underneath that. He just has had too much going on to spend time on line.

I worried about it just as much as you Bond, maybe even more because I've been where he lives.

Apparently Koz is back stateside now, more of his photoshoots were posted too.

sig courtesy of B.Bubba

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    That is even better to know, thank you for that Jenny. So glad he's ok!

looking at someone like him from the outside gives you no clue of the truly nice and kind person that is underneath that.
    Well said, and exactly right.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BondJmsBond For This Useful Post:

High Priestess of The Classics Jenny's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,527 Times in 1,840 Posts
    I had not said anything up till now but this news is a bright spot for me especially. A little over 14 days ago, Kim came home and told us that she had trained another co worker a few days earlier and that person had tested positive for Covid. They are still short of PPE and reusing the same stuff that they were then but luckily it appears that the immediate danger is over.

Her company tested everyone in contact immediately after they found this out and tested the same people again just recently for free and she came back negative both times as well as everyone else so at least the 3 of us we can all relax a bit for now.

sig courtesy of B.Bubba

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jenny For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hard choices ahead.

I mean hard. The UN says “there could be hundreds of thousands additional child deaths in 2020.” due to world recession and school closures.
    https://lasvegassun.com/news/2020/ap...ldren-in-jeop/

Millions already lost their jobs - What do we do? Open back up and risk a 2nd 3rd whatever wave? Or stay closed and make everybody broke and jobless, bringing death from that?

Kids or old people?

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BondJmsBond For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,508 Times in 1,704 Posts
    I believe your old account was "thefrostqueen" or am I wrong because even I'm getting old

At one point not long ago I was tempted to post in the "account deleting request" thread at PS to have my VIP status account deleted. It's mostly junior members that post there. So it would be interesting to see the reaction. The only reason I post at PS is because Jenny asked me to. So I'm there to support Jenny as her, mostly silent, personally "fixed cannon". I can't say "loose cannon" because that tag has already been taken by some of the staff and whatever goes bump in some of the sections there. So Jenny is linked to whatever new rips and rare content Bob gets in his section and Larry on his forum. If she quits so do I. Though, it's not much of a threat. Most of my stuff will be reposted anyway by cash posters. But if it is a choice between 1fichier and filejoker, I bet many members would prefer to download from 1ficher at VEF instead.

Broken is, like Atlantis, under the sea surface: Only a few enlightened can find its treasures.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kogi For This Useful Post: